Tired of just trying to keep up?
Create breathing room in your days and peace in your spirit with this free e-course.
In 5 days you will:
- Get control of social media time
- Cultivate positive influences in your life
- Free up time and space in your home
- Lose the mind-numbing unnecessary tasks in your week
- And start ruling your schedule with an iron fist - and NO mom guilt!
Healthy breakfast: 5-ingredient Peanut Butter Granola
It’s said all the time that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it’s also the hardest to hit all the marks. I want to feed my family:
+A healthy breakfast
+Delicious food (I don’t want to fight over breakfast!)
+Quick and easy (to serve and clean up!)
When you’re a homeschooling mom, it’s easy for your time to get sucked away into housework – because it’s always there! Planning ahead for a quick and easy healthy breakfast helps me start our homeschool days off right. We’ve all had a healthy breakfast to fuel us for learning, and we can hit the books early in the day, since I’m not spending a lot of time preparing breakfast for everyone.
This peanut butter granola is convenient like cereal, but much healthier AND more filling!
You can serve this with any milk you’d like (dairy or non), or over yogurt or applesauce. It makes a large batch; it’s enough to feed our 5 big breakfast eaters for one school week.
5-ingredient Peanut Butter Granola
Adapted from JoyFoodSunshine.com
12 cups rolled oats
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 cups natural peanut butter
1 1/2 cups honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease two large rimmed cookie sheets and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the oats, cinnamon, and salt.
- Warm honey and peanut butter together in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Pour honey and peanut butter over oat mixture, then stir until mixed thoroughly. Spread on prepared pans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on pans, then break apart and store in a sealed container.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.